We watch the weather very closely before every charter and while we are out. If the weather is too bad to go out we will notify our customers and allow them to reschedule or get a refund for their charter. Please see our cancellation policy

Rain does not stop us from going out. Unless we call and let you know the charter is cancelled or postponed show up at the scheduled time.